Invitation to participate in the DDMATH project forum

The DDMATH project is dedicated to science teachers and support teachers, who follow blind students from elementary school to high school, proposing information, teaching proposals, working strategies on various topics of accessible mathematics, guides for teachers to produce mathematics texts in digital Braille format. The forum aims to be a meeting place to foster the knowledge and dissemination of further information, personal experiences, new systems, new teaching proposals on the topic of science studies of blind students so as to promote real inclusion through increasingly innovative teaching.

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
jaws problems
Hello from Spain. I am trying to install Lambda on a Windows machine with Jaws 2018 installed. When it attempts to install the Jaws scripts I attempt to manually select the appropriate directory (C:\Program Files\Freedon Scientific\JAWS\2018) but I then get an error: "Internal error: Expression error 'Runtime Error (at 1:1604): Out Of Range."
Is this an incompatibility with Jaws 2018 - or some other problem?
Cita messaggio
Dear Fernandez
JAWS 18, as the name implies, was devised in 2018 i.e. 5 years back, and was the first screen reader to work with Windows10. The Jaws2018 version improved the problems of Jaws 18 and so did the later versions. We have updated the script ourselves, but we recommend using for windows10 at least jaws 2019 and up, to avoid the problems you have reported to us. Kbest Regards Giuseppe Nicotra
Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)